For a versatility to transmit data, audio, video or energy !
FOR RUGGEDIZED COMPUTERS |RADIOS | INTERCOMS SYSTEM | CRYPTED DATA | FUTURE SOLDIER | BATTERY |PDA | TACTICAL EQUIPMENTS
BERNIER designed the CMA-USBC line specially for equipment in harsh environments. The CMA-USBC connectors are Push-Pull military connectors that offer many possibilities of electronic integration as : USB Memory key, Authentification key, Wireless module, Crypto and Shunt module…
Push-pull – Stainless steel
Keyways: N, P, W, X, Y, Z, T
Reference of standard Shell : STEI GAM-T2-75500 and 501
– Temperature range: -40°C +85°C.
– Watertightness : IP68. mated
– Salt spray : 96h mated.
– Working voltage : 30 V max.
– Contact resistance : ≤ 50 mΩ.
– As a reminder (theoritical): USB3 standard provides data rate up to 20GBits/s. USB4 standard provides data rate up to 40GBits/s.
– Resistance between PCB ground and CMA shell ground : ≤ 100 mΩ.
– Insulation : > 100 MΩ.
– Dielectric rigidity : 100 Veff at 50 Hz 1min.
Receptacle with PCB*
*These printed circuit board views are examples. We can customized them according to your requirement
Backshell CMA-USB RA50, requiring assembly with standard USB-C cordset (not supplied). It can mate on all plugs, of BERNIER CMA-USB line. A heat shrink tubing provided ensures the rear sealing of the backhell. Compensators are provided to adapt the length of the USB cable housing to the length of the USB slit sleeve.
Other related products
Many possibilities of electronic integration such as – USB Memory Key – Authentification Key – Wireless Module – Crypto and Shunt Module