BERNIER, founded in 1933 by Mr Bernier for the realization of electromechanical components..
1975: Connective activity is given as major axis of BERNIER.
2001: Takeover of the company
2002: BERNIER acquires new lines of Avionic connectors from FCI / JUPITER: 221, 360L6 and AU.
2002-2015: Average revenue growth of 13% each year.
2015: New production workshop (doubling of surface area)
2017: New ranges of connectors: MMC – CMASD – CMALD
BERNIER connect S.A.S : 2 Rue du Languedoc, 91220 BRETIGNY SUR ORGE – FRANCE
Tel : +33(0) 1 60 84 21 40 – Fax : +33(0) 1 60 84 43 81
email : email@example.com
Siret : 852 285 576 00017
TVA intracommunautaire : FR 81 852 285 576
NAF : 2790Z
Code OTAN : F0289
– 2500 m² dedicated
– Machines in constant evolution
– 3D printing
– Mesure by picture analyse
– Solidworks (3D files available)
– ERP Silog
– 70% of export
– Technical and commercial support in more than 45 countries
– Specific solutions when required
– 85% of our products are located in longevity markets> 15 years, the durability of our products is intrinsically linked to their design.
– Free samples
– Availability of products and short delivery times.
- CA at EXPORT 70%
- Technical and commercial support in 45 countries
- 85% of our products are located in longevity markets> 15 years
– R&D and Innovation
– Our teams are continuously trained to anticipate changes in the markets.
– Free creativity is inherent in our everyday life for the improvement of products and processes.
– We rely on a network of partners / suppliers with whom we are committed to constant development.
The guarantee of an irreproachable quality of service, its differentiating offer and the satisfaction of the customers and the interested parties, constitute the objectives that BERNIER has decided to achieve to ensure durably its reputation.
In this spirit, the role of the BERNIER team, which places women and men at the heart of the organization, is the essential driver that guarantees the real, active and efficient participation of each of the company’s stakeholders.
In order to achieve the satisfaction of our customers and interested parties, the motivation of our partners and the profitability of our company.
For this, the management team is committed to giving resources and to invest in:
- Chair Management Reviews
- Define the strategy and the associated policy
- Delegate to managers the adaptation of the requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS) to the specificities of BERNIER’s business processes
- Appreciate the audit results
- Use the process approach and risk approach as defined in ISO 9001 version 2015
- Ensure the piloting of each process by the process pilot
- To sensitize the actors of the company to the respect of the regulation and to ensure the watch
- Appoint a Quality Manager to whom I delegate the management of the QMS
The quality policy is disseminated within the company (network) and the implementation of the QMS to achieve this policy is entrusted to the process pilots and the Quality Department.
I ask each BERNIER employee to make an active contribution to the implementation of this policy.
The management team is committed to the development of the QMS with the aim of continuously improving the company’s performance, customer satisfaction and momentum through Management Reviews “.
Dominique GAUCHER (Director)
BERNIER is certified ISO 9001 – VERSION 2015 (to download our certificate click on the AFAQ ISO 9001 logo below)