Bernier Connect is a french designer and manufacturer of Connectors for major contractors in the Defense and Aerospace markets and export more than 75%. BERNIER CONNECT has the advantage of being a mid-sized company of 40 employees and is committed to employee well-being as well as flexibility and responsiveness to its clients.
BERNIER CONNECT has seen steady growth in recent years as a part of the HEICO Group acquisition in July 2019.
As an area sales manager, a candidate works efficiently and effectively with the sales team to ensure the development and growth of new and existing accounts respectively throughout the assigned regions (several areas on the world except US and Turkiye). With a focus on sustaining and growing relationships with Bernier clients, the candidate will provide support for new and existing programs utilizing Bernier products.
- Prospect identification and implementation of BERNIER solutions both standard and custom.
- Visit with new and existing clients, provide visit reports on meetings while tracking actions with internal services and resources.
- Manage customer requests and fulfill requests for quotation, technical information, and documentation.
- Provide client support through all phases of the sales process. (Design, Qualification, Production, Delivery and Payment)
- Provide training to local representatives, distributors and client engineering groups.
- Actively participate in review of BERNIER market position and competitiveness.
- Assist in organization and participation of BERNIER communications internally and externally.
- Focus on achieving growth for BERNIER in the given regions.
- Travel to trade shows locally and abroad.
- Customer Relationship management
- Knowledge of the Defense market required, aeronautic and industrial markets is a plus
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of products (excel, word, power point, etc.)
- Effective communication both written and oral
- Punctual, engaging, showing perseverance, methodical, and organized
- Have a curious and innovative entrepreneurial spirit while being flexible and versatile driving toward results
- Bachelors Degree or Higher Preferred or Significant experience in the connector industry (Mechanic, plastic, electronic…)
- Fluent English and another language such as French, German or Spanish is beneficial but not required.
You are based in Europe and want to join a dynamic team to conquer the world of connectors ??
Look forward hearing from you !